HHC provides instruction on good oral hygiene beginning from the first tooth.
Tips to keep you smiling
- Brush gently for two minutes, twice a day, with fluoridated toothpaste. One minute on top, one minute on bottom.
- Floss daily to remove food particles that can form plaque. Toothbrushes cannot reach everywhere.
- Avoid smoking and chewing tobacco. Both can cause gum disease, oral cancer and staining of the teeth.
- See your dentist regularly for check-ups. There’s no better way to take care of your mouth and help prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
Look what we can do for you
- Screenings and Examinations
- Mouth Guards
- Restorations and Fillings
- Cleanings and Sealants
- Digital X-rays
- Root Canals
- Oral Surgery
- Emergency Dental Services