What does this mean for you? We build a foundation based on a team approach to our patients’ physical and mental health care needs. We care for the whole patient by getting to know their individual needs, vision, values, and living preference.
Our facilities and providers are accessible through extended office hours, minimized wait times, same-day appointments, weekend hours, on-call providers, and a patient portal. We provide quality, safe, evidence-based care using shared provider communication and top provider performance that empowers the patient and supports them in self-management.
Our Responsibilities to You
- To listen to your questions and concerns and to explain disease, treatment, and results in a patient centered manner.
- To coordinate your overall care, sending you to specialists we know and trust.
- To provide you with access to same day appointments when you need it.
- To provide instruction on how to get the care you need when the office is not open.
- To provide clear instructions about your treatment goals and upcoming appointment information.
- To ask questions and be active in your own care.
- To provide your health history and any changes that may occur.
- To inform us whenever you utilize another healthcare system such as a specialist, emergency department, or are admitted to a hospital.
- To have a clear understanding about your treatment goals and overall health.