In August 2022, HHC announced the construction of a new Medical, Wellness and Recovery Center in Palmyra. The new facility will meet the needs of our community with:
- A ‘community hub’ for wellness classes, meetings
- A full-size indoor gym, a work-out area with athletic equipment, an enclosed space for fitness classes, and an indoor walking trail for running or walking, for patients and the public
- A teaching kitchen, food cupboard, and community garden to encourage good nutrition and provide food for our community’s food insecure population
- A daycare center for employees that struggle to find affordable daycare in the region, which increases the potential workforce
- A mechanism to address substance use disorder in our region, the Medical, Wellness, and Recovery Center will offer HHC the ability to treat more patients in need of recovery
- Leading-edge technologies to reduce HHC’s operation costs with high-efficiency heating and cooling systems
- New air filtration systems to maximize patient and visitor safety by reducing the spread of airborne illnesses
Community members have told us of the need for handicap-accessible areas for meetings, classes, and more activities for the elderly. Thanks to input from area residents and patients, the Medical, Wellness, and Recovery Center will meet the diverse and ever-evolving needs of patients while benefitting the entire community.
We hope that you will support the Medical, Wellness, and Recover Center. Your generosity would help make Hometown Health Center’s dream a reality.
Ways to donate: Please note: If you want to make a donation In Honor Of or In Memory Of, please download and use the donor form. Thank you.
Thank you for your confidence in HOMETOWN Health Center and for your dedication to our community. Your gift is deeply appreciated!