Come Join Our Team!
There are a variety of career opportunities within the HHC Team. Scroll down for career opportunities.
HHC is a Federally Qualified Health Center That has an excellent compensation and benefits package, including:
- Earned benefits time (includes sick, vacation, holiday)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental insurances including Cancer, Accident, Specific Illness Insurances, Legal Shield & Identity Theft protection
- Pet insurance
- 401K Plan with up to 5% Employer Match.
- Educational Benefits
- Discount on Verizon services
If you would like to work with an organization that values its employees, offers competitive wages as well as a comprehensive benefits package and a flexible work schedule, we want to speak with you!
- Dental Hygienist
- Primary Care Provider
- RN Care Manager
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Community Health Worker
- Practice Manager
- Outreach and Enrollment Assistant
- Centralized Scheduling Specialist
- Patient Specialist
- School Based Health Center Coordinator
Please click on the position above for a job description. Apply to HHC by emailing resume and cover letter to [email protected] or mailing resumes and cover letters to:
Robin Winslow, CEO
HOMETOWN Health Center
118 Moosehead Trail, Suite 5, Newport, ME 04953